Criteria for selection of an independent audit firm:
Auditors must submit tender proposals in a sealed, sealed and signed envelope.
The financial criterion for evaluating tender proposals is the value of the audit service in AMD /including all applicable taxes and other costs/, and the technical criteria are as follows:
- the degree of recognition (authority) and international recognition (authority) of the auditor in RA
- auditor's work experience
- qualification level of employees participating in the audit work
- methods of auditing
- the dates of conducting the audit and submitting the audit report
- audit coverage areas.
- Those who wish to participate in the competition must also submit their company's charter, permission to conduct auditing activities, and the latest financial report approved in accordance with the law.
The above bids by the auditors must be submitted separately for each of the following periods:
- for 2022,
- for 2022 and 2023,
The areas covered by the audit are the Bank's balance sheet, financial results for the reporting period, changes in equity, cash flow statements and notes to the financial statements.
The audit must be carried out in accordance with the Audit standards defined by the RA normative legal acts, the international audit standards published by the International Federation of Accountants.
Audit organizations that wish to participate in the competition and meet the requirements set forth in the pillar announcement must submit the package of proposals to the company by October 20.
For more information, you can call the following phone numbers: 011700100, 011700200, as well as write to the following e-mail: [email protected].